GFNY Radio Show
Your GFNY Cast hosts are Lidia and Uli Fluhme, the founders and organizers of Gran Fondo New York and GFNY World. They share their experiences riding granfondos around the world and provide you insight into GFNY. Interviews with people in the granfondo universe provide additional perspectives.
Send your comments, questions and feedback to Lidia and Uli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Episode 35: Discover GFNY events in Latin America
Lidia and Uli talk about the recent GFNYs in Mexico City, Colombia and Uruguay – and why you should be there next year.
Episode 34: An American at Campagnolo Italia
Uli talks to American Joshua Riddle about his life in Italy and working at Campagnolo.
Episode 26: All about the inaugural GFNY Mexico City
Uli talks to Shaun to find out why GFNY Mexico City will be the Superbowl of cycling in Mexico on June 26, 2016.
Episode 25: Reliving the inaugural GFNY Uruguay
Lidia and Uli relive the inaugural GFNY Uruguay in swanky Punta del Este on March 6, 2016.
Episode 24: GFNY Uruguay with Andres Borras
Uli talks to GFNY Uruguay founder and organizer Andres Borras about the latest GFNY World race in swanky Punta del Este on March 6, 2016.
Episode 23: GFNY Cozumel 2015
Lidia and Uli review the spectacular 2015 GFNY Cozumel – and tell you why you should be there in 2016.
Episode 22: Your First GFNY
Uli talks to Vito Valentini on how to tackle your first GFNY.
Episode 21: Look back Ahead
Lidia and Uli look back at the 1st GFNY Championship last May – and ahead to next year’s race.
Episode 20: Shaun Gad talks GFNY Cozumel
Uli talks with GFNY Cozumel co-founder Shaun Gad about this year’s race.
Episode 19: Getting ready for a Gran Fondo in Italy
Lidia and Uli are getting you ready for a Gran Fondo in Italy.
Episode 18: CRM GFNY Colombia
Lidia and Uli recount the incredible inaugural edition of CRM GFNY Colombia.
Episode 17: How To Tackle A Gran Fondo
Uli asks Lidia to explain how to tackle a Gran Fondo.
Episode 16: The 2015 GFNY course
In Episode 16 Lidia and Uli talk you through the course of the 2015 GFNY Championship in NYC.
Episode 15: The 5 steps to pick a good cycling event
In Episode 15 Lidia and Uli give you 5 tips to pick the good cycling events – and avoid the bad apples.
Episode 14: GFNY Cozumel 2014
In Episode 14 Lidia and Uli talk about the inaugural GFNY Cozumel, the first granfondo in paradise, and share with you what you need to know to join them there next year.
Episode 13: The five must-do granfondos in 2015
In Episode 13 Lidia and Uli talk about the five must-do granfondos in 2015. Plan your season now to stay motivated through the cold and dark month.
Episode 12: Nelson Vails
In Episode 12 Uli talks to Nelson Vails, a NYC native who was the first African-American cyclist to win an Olympic medal. Nelson will join us at GFNY Cozumel on November 23rd and you can be part of that once in a lifetime experience.
Episode 11: Eric Min, CEO of Zwift
In Episode 11 Uli talks to Eric Min, the CEO of Zwift, where massive, multiplayer video game technology meets the indoor cycling community.
Episode 10: Limar GFNY Italia
In Episode 10 Lidia and Uli review the first GFNY World event of the 2014/15 calendar: Limar GFNY Italia.
Episode 9: Omar Tejada, Gruppo Sportivo GFNY
Uli talks with Omar Tejada of Gruppo Sportivo Gran Fondo New York. Find out how he got into cycling and why he’s racing GFNY Italia.
Episode 8: RBC GranFondo Whistler
- Lidia and Uli talk about their experience at RBC GranFondo Whistler
- Preview: GFNY Mont Ventoux is here! All about the event scheduled on June 28, 2015
Episode 7: Haute Route Dolomites-Swiss Alps
Lidia and Uli talk about about Haute Route Dolomites Swiss Alpes, a 7-day stage race for amateurs from Venice to Geneva over 1000k with 20,000+m of climbing.
Episode 6: L’Etape du Tour
- Lidia and Uli talk about L’Etape du Tour where 10,000 amateurs take on the queen stage of the 2014 Tour de France.
- GFNY Corner: news about the pro race in NYC, a price increase for Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York, GFNY Cozumel entries exceeding the highest expectations
Episode 5: Gran Fondo Fausto Coppi
- Find out why Lidia and Uli only rode the medio at Gran Fondo Fausto Coppi
- Where are Belgians and Dutch on a Tuesday? Mont Ventoux!
- Preview: L’Etape du Tour
Episode 4: Schwalbe Tour Transalp
- Lidia and Uli share their experience at the Schwalbe Tour Transalp stage race in the alps
- GFNY Barcelona opens registration
- Preview: Gran Fondo Fausto Coppi
Episode 3: Gran Fondo Giordana
- Lidia and Uli talk about their Gran Fondo Giordana experience
- GFNY Corner: rumors about another GFNY World event in Europe
- Interview with GranFondo Canada President Neil McKinnon
- Preview: Tour Transalp
Episode 2: Sportful Dolomiti Race
- One of the world’s hardest: Gran Fondo Sportful Dolomiti Race
- GFNY Corner: Shaun Gad of GFNY Cozumel
- Preview: Granfondo Giordana
Episode 1: The Double Whopper granfondo weekend
- The Double Whopper granfondo weekend
- GFNY Corner: a look back at the 4th annual Campagnolo Gran Fondo New York
- Reporting live from Granfondo Vigneti d’Oltrepo
- Preview: Granfondo Sportful Dolomiti Race